Paradise Island Resort & Spa
The Paradise Island Resort & Spa is a 20-minute speedboat ride from Malé International Airport. In general, the island is quite large according to Maldives standards so it may be described as quite a big and busy resort. Yet you may still find some privacy especially on the east side of the island which is far from the main facilities area.
The service of the resort is highly estimated and rated as exceptional. The resort is well maintained and always clean and the staff is extremely helpful. The check in process is fast and all transfers to the airport are well planned and managed.
Everything is set up that you could enjoy your holiday to the fullest being inspired by those amazing views from the overwater villas or enjoying the beach from a stunning beach bungalow.
Moreover, the highlight of your visit may also become the spa, which actually represents a far higher class of the hotel from the design to service and amenities.
The reef of the island is very inspirational. There’s nothing so picturesque alike. The house reef abounds colorful fish and corals of all sizes and varieties.
Six restaurants and five bars introduce an exceptional variety of options to dine and wine. The restaurants are located in unforgettable settings and offer delicious cuisine combining flavors from Japan or Italy.
It should be mentioned that every fee has an additional 8% service charge and 13% GST tax for a total of approximately 21% charge on top of amounts billed. However the entire resort is absolutely beautiful and worth every penny spent. The resort is a very good choice if you are traveling with kids, as it is probably the one of the very few that have a children’s playground, children’s swimming pool and it also provides a lot of attractions both for children and adults as well. It is suitable for families and couples without children too yet you will not get to feel quite stranded on an island if that’s the experience you’re looking for. So note that and choose wisely.
25,65 sqrm, up to 3 persons (2 Adults +1 Child OR 3 Adults), Beach View, Ceiling fan, AC, IDD Telephone in Room and Bathroom, Room Safe, Mini Bar, TV with Satellite Channels, Beach Towels in Room, Private Terrace with Sun Beds, Attached Bathroom with Fresh Hot/Cold Water, Bath tub, Bidet, Open Air Shower Shower
77 sqrm, up to 2 persons (2 Adults OR 1 Adults +1 Child), LagoonView, AC, IDD Telephone in Room and Bathroom, High Speed Wireless Internet, A Bottle of Water 500ml per person per day, Room Safe, Mini Bar, 32” LCD TV with Satellite Channels, Private In-room/Out door Dining, iPod Dock station with Audio System, Day Bed, Private Terrace with Sun Beds, Private Outdoor Bathtub, Desk / Work Space, Tea / Coffee Making Facilities, Shower, WC
80 sqrm, up to 2 persons (2 Adults OR 1 Adults +1 Child), Lagoon View, AC, IDD Telephone in Room and Bathroom, High Speed Wireless Internet, A Bottle of Water 500ml per person per day, Room Safe, Mini Bar, 32” LCD TV with Satellite Channels, Private In-room/Out door Dining, iPod Dock station with Audio System, Day Bed, Private Terrace with Sun Beds, Jacuzzi, Private Outdoor Bath, Desk / Work Space, HiFi Stereo System, Tea / Coffee Making Facilities, Showers with 2 Shower Heads, WC, Bidet
237 sqrm, up to 4 persons (2 Adults +2 Child OR 3 Adults +1 Child ), Lagoon View, 1 Bed Room Living Room, Private Swimming Pool & Jacuzzi, Open Air Shower, High Speed Wireless Internet, A Bottle of Water 1.5 liter per person per day, AC, IDD Telephone in Room and Bathroom, Room Safe, Mini Bar, 32” LCD TV with Satellite Channels, Private In-room/Out door Dining, iPod Dock station with Audio System, Day Bed, Private Terrace with Sun Beds, Executive Work Desk, Fax / Copier / Printer & Laptop, HiFi Stereo System, Walk-in Wardrobe / Dressing Room, Tea / Coffee Making Facilities, Showers with 2 Shower Heads, WC, Bidet
380 sqrm, up to 6 persons (4 Adults +2 Child OR 2 Adults +4 Child), Lagoo View, 2 Bed Rooms, Living Room, Private Swimming Pool & Jacuzzi, Open Air Shower, High Speed Wireless Internet, A Bottle of Water 1.5 liter per person per day, AC, IDD Telephone in Room and Bathroom, Room Safe, Mini Bar, 32” LCD TV with Satellite Channels, Private In-room/Out door Dining, iPod Dock station with Audio System, Fax / Copier / Printer & Laptop, HiFi Stereo System, Walk-in Wardrobe / Dressing Room, Tea / Coffee Making Facilities, Showers with 2 Shower Heads, WC, Bidet, Day Bed, Private Terrace with Sun Beds, Executive Work Desk
Things to Do
Watersport equipment rentals
Water sports (motorized)
Water sports (non-motorized)
Wi-Fi in public areas
Front desk (24/7)
Children sharing parents’ room will be charged at the child rate with same meal plan. For children having separate accommodations, will be treated a normal booking.
Infant: 0 – 1,99 y.o
Child: 2 – 11,99 y.o
Adult: 12+ y.o
All Inclusive Plan
1. FOOD & BEVERAGES
All meals are served at Bageecha (Main) Restaurant for guests accommodated in the beach bungalows.
– Breakfast : 0730 – 0930 HRS
– Lunch : 1230 – 1400 HRS
– Dinner : 1930 – 2100 HRS
All Meals served at The Lagoon for guests accommodated in water villas.
– Breakfast : 0730 – 1000 HRS
– Lunch : 1230 – 1400 HRS
– Dinner : 1930 – 2100 HRS
– Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner – Meals from other outlets extra charge.
– Bottled Water
– Tea & Coffee (hot/ice) – Only Regular Coffee is included.
– Soft drinks and Fruit Juice
– Wine (House wine only) – Premium brands of wine & all sparkling wine at extra charge.
– Selected Cocktails – Selected cocktails from a cocktail menu.
– Beer (draught /can)
– Sprit (Gin, Vodka, Rum & Whiskey) – Premium brands of sprits are available at extras charge.
– Afternoon Tea & Snacks – Tea & coffee, Sandwiches, French fries & biscuits (from 16.00 – 18.00 hrs) – At Coffee shop only
Soft Mini Bar (one filling per day) :
– 2 Coca Cola (300ml), 2 Sprite(300ml) and 2Soda (300ml)
Main Bar and coffee shop is available from 10.00 – 01.00 hrs daily.
Beach Bar from 10.00 – 12.00, 14.00 – 1600and 17.00 – 19.00 hrs daily.
Main Restaurant will serve only at Meal times.
All drinks served by glass one at a time.
Badminton, Gymnasium, Snooker/ Billiards, Table Tennis, Volley Ball (beach), Squash, Sauna, Steam Bath, Tennis, Basket Ball, Jacuzzi, Windsurfing, Canoeing.
All sports are available subject to availability. Lessons and certifications are at extra charge.
Night Fishing – one excursion per guest per stay for guest who stay 6 nights or more.
The“all inclusive” package does not include the following;
– Food & beverages from any of the other restaurants other than stated above.
– Food & Beverages not listed above such as other liquors, liqueurs, selections from the Wine List, Espresso, Cappuccino, blended drinks and cocktails.
– Food and Beverages from Room Service and alcohol from the guest room Mini Bar and items not listed in the soft mini bar section above.
– Beverages served from 0100 hrs to 1000 hrs, except for main restaurant during breakfast.
– Local and International Telephone/Fax calls / Internet / E-Mails
– Compulsory Christmas & New Year Supplement.
– Photo Lab / Jewellery Shop / Souvenir Shop / Laundry Service
– Drinks consumed on excursions or any other outdoor activities are not included in this all-inclusive package, hence, charges will be made at the hotel prices.
– Diving & any other recreation or sports (land and water based) facilities not stated herein as all-inclusive.
– Airport/Resort/Airport TransfersAny other services, amenities and facilities not stated herein as all-inclusive is/are also not included in this all-inclusive package.
5. HOW IT WORKS
– All types of beverages are for the personal consumption, served one glass at a time, ordered while at the Main Restaurant, Coffee Shop, Main Bar or Beach Bar.
– Beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) can be ordered one at a time and not in advance.
– No refund for missed meals will be entertained nor can any benefits of the package be transferred to another guest.
– All the guests staying in the same room should be on “all inclusive” basis.
– Alcoholic drinks will not be served to persons less than 18 years of age.
– The “all inclusive” package is available only for the guests’ entire stay and the guests who cut short their stay will not be refunded.
– The hotel cannot be held responsible for the facilities, services and amenities that cannot be used due to weather conditions or due to circumstances beyond our control.
– Upon check–in at the resort a wrist bracelet should be worn at all times as an identification of entitlement for the all inclusive services and which should be returned to the front desk cashiers at the time of final settlement.
– In case of loss of the bracelet a surcharged of US$20.00 will be charged for a new one.
– Our procedure requires billing for all consumption of food & beverage as well as for all other services. All guests are required to sign in the bills that are presented against any service provided.
– The benefits of the package can be enjoyed until check-out or check-out time of 1200hrs noon whichever is earlier. In case the transfer gets delayed or advanced due to transfer rescheduling, the clients cannot claim for a refund.
– (To be informed at the time of booking and wedding certificate copy to be submitted and the travel should be within 6 months from date of marriage)
– A Bottle of Sparkling Wine and a fruit basket.
Silver & Gold Anniversary
– (To be informed at the time of booking and wedding certificate copy to be submitted and the travel should be applicable to the anniversary date)
– Fruit Basket and Bed Decoration & Candle Lit Dinner
– A Bottle of Sparkling Wine and a fruit basket
Kids free offer
– Up to 2 kids
– “Child supplements and transfers” free
(Valid for kids 2-11.99 years, sharing with parents)
Please note that the property is only accessible by the following mode of transfer: speed boat transfer. Mandatory speed boat transfer takes 20 minutes from Male International Airport.