Carpe Vita Liveaboard was designed by experienced yacht builders that earlier made Carpe Diem Liveaboard and launched in 2011. This yacht has the same feature that the earlier built Carpe Diem, but also has some differences. The boat is a 38 m long motor safari yacht with a wooden hull. It has 3 decks plus a sundeck as well.
Carpe Vita can accommodate up to 20 persons in 10 cabins There are 6 Standard Cabins on lower deck, 2 Superior Cabins on a main deck and 2 Suites as well on a main deck.
Time in between dives guests of the boat can spend on the bridge area or in the lounge. It is perfect to spend evening hours watching stunning sunsets on the Indian Ocean. The sun deck area can offer you spacious shaded area and a jacuzzi to relax after a day of diving and prepare yourself for another exciting day on board of Carpe Vita.
Carpe Vita’s dive deck has a comfortable dive platform with two showers with fresh water. Also here is a plenty of places to store dive gear. If you are a photography lover, then you would appreciate boats camera table. Also, you can find facilities to recharge your photo equipment before the next dive.
Safety is ensured. Carpe Vita has smoke detectors, fire extinguishers, life jackets and emergency alarm.
Carpe Vita itineraries include diving in North Male, Vaavu, Meemu and other Maldivian atolls. Divers can choose either 7 or 10 nights trips if they want to dedicate more time to explore the underwater world of this marvelous destination. There are some special trips like Shark and Mantas itineraries. In the warm waters of Maldives white tips, black tips, greys, nurse sharks, leopard sharks, hammerheads and whale sharks can be often seen. Maldives is a home for thousands of Manta Rays. during this trips, you will visit dive sites where mantas can be often seen.
Carpe Vita provides 4 dives every day!
When to Go
Time from November to May is the best to visit Maldives, although mantas, sharks can be met here through the year.
Diving vacation together with Carpe Vita Liveaboard can be a new and exciting adventure of your lifetime.
- Max occupancy: 2 people
- Number of cabins: 6
- Bedding: Double + Single bed
- Deck: lower deck
- A/C: A/C with control in room
A total of 6 standard cabins, nos. 5- 10 are located on the cabin deck below the main deck. All cabins have one queen size bed and a super single bed, desk/chair, dresser, private ensuite bathrooms with showers. All standard cabins have portholes.
- Max Occupancy: 2 persons
- Number of cabins: 2
- Bedding: Double King or Twin
- Deck: main deck
- A/C: A/C with control in room
The two superior cabins (nos. 3and 4), located on the main deck have king size beds which can be separated into two super single beds and desk/chair/dresser, hanging closet, large windows, private ensuite bathroom and shower cubicle.
- Max Occupancy: 2 people
- Number of cabins: 2
- Bedding: Double or Twin
- Deck: upper deck
- A/C: A/C with control in room
The two spacious suite cabins (nos. 1and 2) have king size (California) beds which can be separated into two super single beds (39inches), desk/chair/dresser, two hanging closets, windows throughout the side of the cabin, bathroom with dual sink, bathtub and separate shower cubicle.
Dates & Rates
|01 - 08 Jul||North Male - South Male - Vaavu - Ari - Rasdhoo - Baa - Raa - Baa, Male-Dharavandhoo, Learn how to Dive trip! Includes OWD course and certificate. One way DRV/MLE @ 150 USD p/p, Male-Dharavandhoo||From 2363USD|
|08 - 15 Jul||Baa - Raa- Baa - Rasdhoo - Ari - Vaavu - South Male. Domestic MLE/DRV included, Dharavandhoo-Male||From 2320USD|
|15 - 22 Jul||North Male - Rasdhoo - Ari - South Male, DIVE WITH A PURPOSE TRIP! Special rates, Male-Male, 7N8D||From 1863USD|
|22 - 29 Jul||North Male - Baa - Raa - Baa - Rasdhoo - Ari, Male-Maamigili, 7N8D||From 2320USD|
|29 Jul - 5 Aug||South Ari - Rasdhoo - Baa - Lhaviyani - Noonu - Raa, Maamigili-Raa, Domestic MLE/VAM and IFU/MLE Flight cost included, 7N8D||From 2320USD|
|05 -12 Aug||Baa - Raa- Baa - Rasdhoo - Ari - Vaavu - South Male, Domestic MLE/DRV Flight cost included, Dharavandhoo-Male, 7N8D||From 2320USD|
|26 Aug - 2 Sep||North Male - South Male - Vaavu - Ari - Rasdhoo - Baa - Raa - Baa, Learn how to Dive trip! Includes OWD course and certificate. One way DRV/MLE @ 150 USD p/p, Male-Dharavandhoo||From 2363USD|
|02 - 09 Sep||Baa - Raa- Baa - Rasdhoo - Ari - Vaavu - South Male, Domestic MLE/DRV Flight cost included, 7N8D||From 2363USD|
|09 - 16 Sep||North Male - Baa - Raa - Baa - Rasdhoo - Ari - North Male, Dive with a Purpose trip with special rates, Male-Male, 7N8D||From 1863USD|
|28 Oct - 04 Nov||North Male - Baa - Raa - Baa - Rasdhoo - Ari - North Male, 7N8D, Male-Male||From 2320USD|
|15-25 Nov||North Male - Ari - (Thaa) - Meemu - Vaavu - South Male, 10N11D, Male-Male||From 3935USD|
|25 Nov - 2 Dec||North Male - Ari - Vaavu - South Male, Summer rates, 7N8D||From 2320USD|
|02-09 Dec||North Male - South Male - Vaavu - Ari - Rasdhoo - Baa - Raa - Baa, Summer rates Domestic DRV/MLE Flight cost included, Male-Dharavandhoo, 7N8D||From 2320USD|
|16 - 21 Dec||North Male - Baa - Raa - Baa - Rasdhoo - Ari - North Male, Male-Male, 7N8D||From 2320USD|
|23 - 30 Dec||North Male - South Male - Vaavu - Ari - Rasdhoo - Baa - Raa - Baa, Summer rates Domestic DRV/MLE Flight cost included, Male-Dharavandhoo, 7N8D||From 2320USD|
|30 Dec - 06 Jan 2019||Baa - Raa- Baa - Rasdhoo - Ari - Vaavu - South Male, Summer rates Domestic MLE/DRV Flight cost included, Male-Male||From 2320USD|
|16 - 26 Jan 2019||North Male - Lhaviyani - Noonu - Raa - Baa - Rasdhoo - Ari - Vaavu - South Male, 10N11D, Male-Male||From 3935USD|
|27 Jan - 03 Feb 2019||North Male - South Male - Vaavu - Ari - Rasdhoo - Baa - Raa - Baa, Domestic flight needed DRV/MLE end of the trip Flight included, Male-Dharavandhoo||From 3935USD|
– Accommodation in air conditioned cabins with, ensuite shower (with hot water) toilet, toiletries, towels and beach towels.
– Air-conditioning in all enclosed areas.
– Full board meals, Prebreakfast, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
– Fresh Snacks
– Two glasses of Wine or Beer at dinner time
– Drinking water + drinking bottle with logo
– Tea and coffee (instant) available 24h.
– DVD library and Books Library.
– 4 guided dives per day (depending on your arrival time in Malé, weather conditions and 24-hours no diving before fly safety rule) including one night dive. The day before departure a maximum of 2 dives will be offered.
– Tanks: 11.5 and 13.5 lt Aluminium DIN/INT, weights and weight belts
– Professional English speaking dive guides. Guides to Divers max Ratio 1:8
– BBQ on a deserted island
– Island Hopping
– Airport Transfer, Meet and Assist.
– GST (12% ) (Rates will be adjusted in case GST were to change)
– Green Tax (6$ per person, per night)
– Diving equipment renting
– Special trips marked in the schedule will have an addittional fuel surcharge and/or domestic flight
– GST on all services sold on board
– All what specified under Carpe Vita S Holiday Activities & Services on board
– Crew gratuities. We suggest 75 to 100 USD per client on a 7 night trip
– Alcoholic drinks and soft drinks
– Carpe Vita Activities and Services
– Scuba diving equipment rental
– Scuba diving Nitrox tanks
– Scuba dive insurance DAN. (Available on board for 15 euros p/p for 7 nights)
– School of Diving courses
– Scuba Discovering Experience (PADI Discover Scuba Diving Experience)
Classical Route (example).
North Male – Rasdhoo – Ari – Vaavu – South Male, 7N8D
Saturday: Male. Guests board vessel around 1 pm or 3 pm; welcome briefing, documents; check out dive.
Sunday: North Male 1 dive; Rasdhoo 2 dives. Approximately 3 hr crossing from North Male to Rasdhoo. Nights spent anchored.
Monday-Tuesday: Ari, 3 dives. Night anchored
Wednesday: Ari, 2 dives and cross to Vaavu for night dive.
Thursday: Vaavu, 2 dives and cross to South Male 1 dive.
Friday: South Male 2 dives maximum depending on guest flight schedules and the 24 hour requirement before flying and return to Male.
Saturday: Depart the vessel latest by 8 am. Due to the necessity of readying the vessel for our next cruise, we must strictly enforce this early departure.
* Local island visit, snorkeling, night fishing will be organized within the week between the dive schedule and destination.
* Subject to change in weather conditions.
Contact us for more details
Shaded Diving Deck
Camera room with table and charging point
Audio & video entertainment
Non-Diver (Snorkeler) Friendly
Food & Drinks
Selection of wines
Snacks All Day
Warm Water Showers