The Carpe Novo is the newest 2016 boat and started operations March 26, 2016. The boat is a 42 m long motor safari yacht with a wooden hull. It has 3 deks plus a sundeck.
Carpe Novo can cater up to 21 persons in 12 cabins There are 6 Standard Cabins on lower deck, 2 Single Suites on a main deck and 4 Junior Suites as well ona main deck.
The boat has a comfortable outdoor and indoor areas. boats passengers can use entertainment system, watch TV in lounge zone or enjoy gorgeous Maldivians sunsets from an open-air area. Plus, there is a sundeck with the shaded and unshaded parts for those who prefers to get some tan in between diving.
Carpe Novo dive deck has storage facilities for the gear. Divers with certain certification can use nitrox for filling tanks. Boat has an L W membrane system.
Safety Carpe Novo has necessary facilities to ensure safety on board. Boat equipped with fire extinguishers, life jackets, emergency alarm
Carpe Novo itineraries include diving in North Male, Vaavu, Meemu and other Maldivian atolls. Divers can choose either 7 or 10 nights trips if they want to dedicate more time to explore the underwater world of this marvelous destination. The boat is providing trips to deep South Atolls. This itinerary includes diving on Foammulah and Huvadhoo Atolls that known for its amazing coral reefs, channels and currents. .
When to Go
Time from November to May is the best to visit Maldives, although mantas, sharks can be met here through the year.
With Carpe Novo diving vacation can be awesome. Carpe Novo is a perfect choice who wants to dive at Deep South Maldives atolls.
RATES AND DATES
|20 - 27 Apr||North Male - Ari - Vaavu - South Male||From 2540USD|
|27 Apr - 4 May||North Male - Ari - Vaavu - South Male, 7N8D||From 1863USD|
|4 - 11 May||North Male - Ari - Vaavu - South Male||From 1400USD|
|25 May - 1 Jun||North Male - Ari - Vaavu - South Male||From 1863USD|
|27 Jul - 3 Aug||North Male - Ari - Vaavu - South Male, 7N8D, Male-Male||From 1863USD|
|3 - 13 Aug||North Male - Laviyani - Shaviyani - Noonu - Raa - Baa - ARI - Vaavu - South Male||From 2699USD|
|14 Aug - 24 Aug||North Male - Baa - Raa - Baa - Rasdhoo - Ari - Vaavu - South Male||From 2699USD|
|24 - 31 Aug||North Male - Lhaviyani - Noonu - Raa - Baa - Rasdhoo - Ari - Vaavu - South Male, 10N11D, Male-Male||From 1863USD|
|31 Aug - 7 Sep||Baa - Raa- Baa - Rasdhoo - Ari - Vaavu - South Male||From 1863USD|
|7 - 14 Sep||North Male - Ari - Vaavu - South Male||From 1863USD|
|14 - 21 Sep||North Male - Baa - Raa - Baa - Rasdhoo - Ari - North Male||From 1863USD|
|05 - 12 Oct||North Male - Baa - Raa - Baa - Rasdhoo - Ari - North Male||From 1863USD|
|12 - 19 Oct||North Male - South Male - Vaavu - Ari - Rasdhoo - Baa - Raa - Baa||From 2163USD|
|19 - 26 Oct||Baa - Raa- Baa - Rasdhoo - Ari - Vaavu - South Male||From 1863USD|
|2 - 12 Nov||North Male - Lhaviyani - Noonu - Raa - Baa - Rasdhoo - Ari - Vaavu - South Male||From 3640USD|
|12 - 23 Nov||North Male - Lhaviyani - Noonu - Shaviyani - Haa Dhaalu - Shaviyani - Raa - Baa - Rasdhoo - Ari - Vaavu||From 4004USD|
|23 - 30 Nov||North Male - Ari - Vaavu - South Male||From 2540USD|
|30 Nov - 7 Dec||North Male - Ari - Vaavu - South Male||From 2140USD|
|7 - 14 Dec||North Male - Ari - Vaavu - South Male||From 2140USD|
|14- 21 Dec||North Male - Ari - Vaavu - South Male||From 2140USD|
|21 Dec - 4 Jan 2020||North Male - Lhaviyani - Noonu - Shaviyani - Haa Dhaalu - Shaviyani - Raa - Baa - Rasdhoo - Ari - Vaavu||From 3726USD|
- Accommodation in air conditioned cabins with, ensuite shower (with hot water) toilet, toiletries, towels and beach towels.
- Air-conditioning in all enclosed areas.
- Full board meals, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- Drinking water + drinking bottle with logo
- Tea and coffee (instant) available 24h.
- DVD library and Books Library.
- 3 guided dives per day (depending on your arrival time in Malé, weather conditions and 24-hours no diving before fly safety rule) including one night dive. The day before departure a maximum of 2 dives will be offered.
- Tanks: 11.5 and 13.5 lt Aluminium DIN/INT, weights and weight belts
- Professional English speaking dive guides. Guides to Divers max Ratio 1:8
- Snorkelling equipment for non-divers.
- BBQ on a deserted island
- Airport Transfer, Meet and Assist.
- GST (12% ) (Rates will be adjusted in case GST were to change)
- Green Tax (6$ per person, per night)
- Diving equipment renting
- GST on all services sold on board
- All what specified under Carpe Diem S Holiday Activities & Services on board
- Crew gratuities. We suggest 75 to 100 USD per client on a 7 night trip
- Alcoholic drinks and soft drinks
Carpe Diem Activities and Services
- Scuba diving equipment rental
- Scuba diving Nitrox tanks
- Scuba dive insurance DAN. (Available on board for 15 euros p/p for 7 nights)
- School of Diving courses
- Scuba Discovering Experience (PADI Discover Scuba Diving Experience)
Classical Route (example).
North Male – Rasdhoo – Ari – Vaavu – South Male, 7N8D
Saturday: Male. Guests board vessel around 1 pm or 3 pm; welcome briefing, documents; check out dive.
Sunday: North Male 1 dive; Rasdhoo 2 dives. Approximately 3 hr crossing from North Male to Rasdhoo. Nights spent anchored.
Monday-Tuesday: Ari, 3 dives. Night anchored
Wednesday: Ari, 2 dives and cross to Vaavu for night dive.
Thursday: Vaavu, 2 dives and cross to South Male 1 dive.
Friday: South Male 2 dives maximum depending on guest flight schedules and the 24 hour requirement before flying and return to Male.
Saturday: Depart the vessel latest by 8 am. Due to the necessity of readying the vessel for our next cruise, we must strictly enforce this early departure.
* Local island visit, snorkeling, night fishing will be organized within the week between the dive schedule and destination.
* Subject to change in weather conditions.
Contact us for more details
- Max occupancy: 2 people
- Number of cabins: 6
- Bedding: Twin (2 Single) or Queen + Single bed
- Deck: lower deck
- A/C: A/C with control in room
A total of 6 standard cabins (Turtle, Dolphin, Barracuda, Octopus, Frog fish and Napoleon) are located on the cabin deck below the main deck. 4 cabins (Turtle, Dolphin, Barracuda and Napoleon) have one queen size bed and a single bed and the two front cabins (Frog fish and Octopus) have two single beds. All cabins have a smart TV connected to central media system, desk, private ensuite bathrooms with showers. All standard cabins have portholes.
- Max Occupancy: 1 person
- Number of cabins: 2
- Bedding: Single
- Deck: main deck
- A/C: A/C with control in room
The two single suites cabins (Eagle ray and Manta ray), located on the main deck have queen size beds (150x 200cm) and desk, TV connected to central media system, hanging closet, large windows, private ensuite bathroom and shower.
- Max Occupancy: 2 people
- Number of cabins: 4
- Bedding: Double or Twin
- Deck: upper deck
- A/C: A/C with control in room
The 4junior suite cabins (Whale shark, Hammerhead, Tiger shark and Thresher shark cabins) have king size (200x 200cm) beds which in the Whale shark and Tiger shark cabins can be separated in two single beds (90x 200cm), wide flat screen TV connected to central media system, desk, hanging
closet, windows throughout the side of the cabin, bathroom with sink dual cabinets and a spacious shower
- Nitrox available
- Laundry Service
- Daily housekeeping
- Leasure Deck
- Shaded Diving Deck
- Indoor saloon
- Camera room with table and charging point
- Audio & video entertainment
- Non-Diver (Snorkeler) Friendly
- Sun Deck
Food & Drinks
- Western Food
- Local Food
- Vegetarian Options
- Buffet style
- Beer available
- Selection of wines
- Snacks All Day
- Air Conditioning
- En-suite Cabins
- Warm Water Showers