Angsana Ihuru Resort is situated on the charming island of Ihuru in the North Male Atoll. The resort is located quite close to Male. It will take you just 20 minutes by speedboat to reach Angsana Ihuru, if you are travelling there from Male International Airport.
Angsana Ihuru is a 4-star resort, however the level of service there is highly appreciated. There all facilities and activities that are necessary for guests to spend their decent holidays are available.
The thatched-roof villas at the eco-friendly resort offer in-room WiFi and feature dining and seating areas in their private gardens. They enjoy spectacular views of the ocean and offer environmentally friendly toiletries. Some villas have an open-air jet pool.
The villas are located rather close to each other, but it does not mean that this place is overcrowded. The atmosphere is very peaceful; the villas are surrounded by spectacular greenery.
In front of each villa cozy patios can be found, where you can rest sitting in comfortable lounge chairs, having a drink and admiring wonderful views of the ocean.
While staying in Angsana Ihuru, you can choose between several dining options and visit various places, where you can try delicious specialties offered by the resort’s chefs.
Riveli Restaurant. Its known for its wide range of dishes and perfect location. What can be better than having a meal in a peaceful place and at the same time admiring spectacular views of huge sandy beach, turquoise waters of the ocean, and the blue sky?
Velaavani Bar. The Velaavani Bar is a waterfront bar where refreshing cocktails are made and a wide variety of snacks are served. While dining in the bar, you may catch a great view of the lagoon and watch dolphins and turtles.
The spa is equipped with rooms separate for Indonesian, Chinese and Thai treatment. All massage therapists are true professionals and are highly qualified and trained.
All spa sessions are carried out in the atmosphere of total relaxation, peace and quiet. High-quality creams, scrubs, and oils are used during the treatments.
The island can boast of its magnificent house reef. The reef is one of the best among the other Maldives islands. Angsana Ihuru is ideal for snorkeling and admiring the breathtaking underwater world.
While snorkeling along the reef, one can spot such underwater creatures as turtles, stingrays, groupers, and batfish. According to the locals, the house reef even has its own shipwreck.
1 sofa bed and 1 king bed, 57 sqrm, Beach View, Terrace, TV, Satellite Channels, Safety Deposit Box, Seating Area, AC, Fan, Private entrance, Tile/Marble floor, Shower, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Free toiletries, Toilet, Slippers, Minibar, Electric kettle, Coffee machine, Towels
2 single beds or 1 dbl bed and sofa, 59 sqrm, Sea View, Terrace, Jetpool TV, Satellite Channels, Safety Deposit Box, Seating Area, AC, Fan, Hardwood/Parquet floors, Shower, Hairdryer, Bathrobe, Free toiletries, Toilet, Slippers, Minibar, Electric kettle, Coffee machine, Towels
Things to Do
Watersport equipment rentals
Water sports (motorized)
Water sports (non-motorized)
Wi-Fi in public areas
Front desk (24/7)
Children are not accommodated at the Water Bungalows unless disclaimer is signed by the parents.
A person is considered:
Infant: 0 – 1,99 y.o
Child: 2 – 11,99 y.o
Adult: 12+ y.o
Half Board – $US 60 per adult, $US 30 per child, FOC – infant
Full Board – $US 85 per adult, $US 42 per child, FOC – infant
All Inclusive – $US 180 per adult, $US 55 per child, FOC – infant
All Inclusive Plan
– Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner at resort’s main Restaurant: combination of a la carte & sumptuous buffet, live cooking stations, BBQ & Grill.
– Unlimited consumption of soft beverages, Juices, Tea & Coffee, Mineral water, beer, cocktails, house pour spirits & wines served by the glass at the main restaurant and at the hotel bar from 11:00 am to 11:00 pm
– All drinks are served by glass.
– Beverage includes soft beverages, spirits, food items & wines from the minibar replenished daily except for spirits which would be replenished every 5th day of stay.
– Guests on All-Inclusive meal plan staying for 7 nights or longer are entitled to ONE Destination Dining Experience included in their meal plan
– Unlimited free usage of all non-motorized water sport activities (except for lessons)
– Free usage of snorkeling gear (fin, mask and snorkel)
– Free house reef snorkeling
– Free Coral Planting, Marine Orientation and Reef Clean-Up
– Other free activities: Stingray Feeding at Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru, Table Tennis, Darts (equipment included)
– Free Yoga activities
– Bodu Beru Maldivian live music
– Minimum stay 4 nights
– One-time special honeymoon dinner per stay includes:
A glass of sparkling wine, 3 course dinner including honeymoon cake
– Romantic turndown specials & bed decorations in the villa.
– A special Angsana Gallery gift delivered on turn-down on arrival day
– 20% off 90 or 120 minutes session spa massages at Angsana Spa
– Valid up to 6 months after wedding