Sailing Catamaran Cruise
The Maldives. A chain of atolls with white sand beaches in turquoise waters, and teeming marine life below the surface. Where the turtles glide lazily through the mesmerizing blue, and the countless colorful creatures kaleidoscope endlessly. There is no better way to experience this paradise of nature than by hopping from reef to island to sandbank by sailing catamaran. An adventure that is reserved for those who own or charter a yacht, until now.
The boat is a spacious 50 foot luxury sailing catamaran, which offers the opportunity to cruise around Maldives. Book a single bunk or private cabin, for exclusive charters of no more than 10 guests. From the first morning snorkel, to on-board lunch barbeque, to sunset cocktails and starlit nights, every day is a day of creating exquisite memories.
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner), snacks and soft drinks, sunset cocktails
- 5 nights accommodation
- 6 days sailing
- Paddle boards, Float toys, pool noodles, kayak, snorkeling gear, a variety of games.
- All taxes and service charges
- Alcohol and prosecco
- Crew gratitudes
Price and availability
- Private single $1499
- Private double $1499 per person sharing
- Private triple $1299 per person sharing
- Master suite $1599per person sharing (2 pax). 3rd occupant at $1099 and 4th at $699.
Cruises start on Sundays and end on Fridays, every week from 5 Nov 2017 to Apr 2018.
Departure TimeAround 10:00 am
Return TimeAround 10:00 am
Day 1: Hulhumale to Gulhi
Day 2: Gulhi to Guraidhoo
Day 3: Guraidhoo to Rihiveli lagoon
Day 4: Rihiveli lagoon or resort visit
Day 5: Back to North Male from South Male
Day 6: The last day
- Private single.Single private bunk with own shower/toilet
- Private double.Queen size bunk with own shower/toilet
- Triple cabin.Queen and single with own shower/toilet
- Master suite. King size cabin and study with sleeper couch with own shower/toilet. A cabin large enough to fit a family of 2 adults and 2 kids.